The 8521106 Industrial Switch is a 16-port 10/100/1000BaseT ETHERNET switch.
The switch has a rugged metal housing, redundant power supply and function monitoring with a relay. These functions and an operating range of 40 to +70°C make it ideal for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Redundant DC power supply
- Wide supply voltage range: 12 … 60 VDC
- DIP switches to set alarm functions
- Full compliance with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab standards
- Non-blocking, store-and-forward switching
- Auto-Negotiation on all 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Auto-MDI/MDIX (crossover) at all 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Integrated address look-up table, supports up to 8000 absolute MAC addresses
- Overvoltage protection
- Prioritization of Profinet Ethernet Frame (EtherType=0x8892) according to IEEE802.1p